Sizzix: Card | Hello

Hello! I am back again on the blog with some Sizzix UK inspirations! This month spells love, and in Singapore we have been busy preparing for Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day!

This is why I am inspired to come up with this card with loads of flowers! 


This garden florals die set is really fascinating! It contains so many elements, and I love them so much! I can really see myself using them again and again!


The card is shaped like a flower pot holding the flowers. I glued the flowers such that it can be removed and display some written sentiments from the sender to the receiver. While making the card base, I thought it would be fun to add some embossing details! Here I used the 3D woven embossing folder, and added the diecut "Hello".


How beautiful is this array of flowers! Tuck some leaves in between the flowers for some highlights and layers. Of course, don't forget a dainty butterfly because butterflies pack a smile! 

Be sure to check out the Sizzix UK blog or Sizzix Lifestyle Instagram for more ideas!

For my local friends residing in Singapore, the dies are available at Made with Love  whilst stocks last!

Supplies Used:



No comments